The aim of this project was to develop a Remote Gaming Device (RGD) for the Lithuanian online gaming market.
This RGD consists of a virtualised server using a Linux operating system. It contains the following elements:
- Random generator (certified)
- Initially 4 Online games - due to big succes 2 more were added
- Back office for transactions reports and maintenance
- Interfacing with the electronic wallet platform used by the operator
- Automated periodical system checks (24 hours) that verify that the software has not been tampered with.
- External verification tools the verify the integrity of the RDG
Aveos designed the RGD, executed project management and developed all software in accordance with
Lithuanian gaming law. We also guided the certication of the RDG via an accredited approval house.